- I embarked on my vegan journey 4 years ago. For every reason possible! Ethical, environmental, health..
- I have been gluten-free for 1 year due to gluten sensitivity
- I have a Bachelor of Applied Science in Child, Youth, and Family Studies and a business certificate. I love working with people and kids!
- I am going to pursue a certificate in Holistic Nutrition next winter
- I have fallen deeply in love with YOGA. I’m also planning on doing my teacher training this fall!
- Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day. I don’t get how people don’t eat it!
- Office jobs are not for me. I need to be surrounded by nature or moving around!!
- Some of my favourite things: Tea, coffee, chocolate, cats, Lord of the Rings, leggings, hippy things..
I hope I can inspire you through my blog to be the best human possible, whatever that may look like. Challenge yourself and try something new!
I want to thank my very talented friend Hayley Chato for my logo design. I couldn’t be happier!
❤ Enjoy my posts!